Thomas is a data analyst with a social sciences background. After some jobs as a statistician in the public administration, he founded tillac. His role is to bring the clients well-designed and world class solutions to their problems with data. He uses R as a day-to-day tool.
- Msc. Sociology & Statistics (ENS-EHESS-ENSAE)
- BA Sociology (University of Bourgogne)
- BA History (University of Bourgogne)
Hadrien holds a strong expertise in dealing with high dimensional datas. He has a research background in physics and is a postdoctoral researcher (Northwestern University). He advices tillac on technological and methodological complex situations.
- Phd. Theoretical Physics (University Paris Sud Orsay)
- Msc. Theoretical Physics (ENS)
- Agregation of Physics
- Bsc. Physics (ENS Cachan)